November 05, 2012

Me-Made-Monday November 5, 2012


Das passiert, wenn ich zu viele Mode-Blogs am Wochenende lese...eine billige Pose und extrem viel mehr Anstrengungen was das Outfit betrifft an einem Montag Morgen. Lasst ihr euch auch so schnell von anderen Blogs beeinflussen?

So this is what happens, when I'm reading lots of fashion blogs during the weekend...cheesy pose and incredibly more effort on a Monday morning. Do you tend to do that as well?

Heutiges Outfit besteht aus/today's outfit constists of:
Wickelkleid/wrap dress: selbstgemacht/ me-made Patrones #300 pattern 9
Strickjacke/cardigan: Zara
Gürtel/belt: H & M
Stiefeletten/booties: Deichmann

6 comments:

  1. I love this look. Nice dress, interesting fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a sewing blog follower. Nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! I really need to wear this dress more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous! It looks like one of those great pieces that you can dress up or dress down and wear anywhere.

    Where did you get this fabric? I really feel like there's such a shortage of beautifully patterned fabric. I usually end up with a solid but this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dana! I actually got this fabric from this store http://www.jpstoffexport.de/. Unfortunately, their online shop is not completely up yet but they have a great selection at their store near Frankfurt in Germany.

    ReplyDelete