May 02, 2012

MMM'12 Day 2

 As you can tell by the pictures it was already very sunny and warm early in the morning. Today's outfit consists of:

Jacket: Me-made from Knipmode July 2007 no. 19
Top: My first Sorbetto top described in more detail below
Black jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: H & M
Purse: Fossil via TK Maxx

I fell in love with the Sorbetto top just like everybody, well it's hard to resist this simple and well-fitting and free pattern. I made it from a viscose blend that I got free from work. The fabric was just big enough to cut the front and back, the neckline and armholes were finished by a narrow black satin bias tape. The only change I did, was to cut it 3 cm longer. After wearing it all day, I have to say that the armholes are a little too high. Next time I will cut them 2 cm lower.

Are you also a fan of the Sorbetto or do you still have to try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment