May 15, 2012

Me-Made-May Day 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11





Outfit day 7:

My first Sorbetto is quickly becoming one of my favourites. I had an important meeting at work that day and wanted to look corporate.

Top: Me-made same as on day 2
Skirt: Me-made from Burda December 2011 no. 105
Cardigan: H & M




Outfit day 8:

A black and white look for another day at work.

Blazer: Me-made from November 2011 no. 104
Top: Me-made from my own pattern
White jeans: H & M
Shoes: Deichmann




Outfit day 9:

I had a hard time finding an outfit on day 9. After trying on almost all of my me-mades, I finally stuck with the first one I tried on...ain't it always like that. Still found the outfit a little boring due to lack of colour. Oh well, I will have to sew more colourful clothing in the future.

Blazer: Me-made from Burda November 2007 no. 113
Blouse: Me-made from modified JJ-pattern from burdastyle.com
Jeans: Only
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Made by a friend of my colleague



 


Outfit day 10:
On day 10 I was stretching my pledge of 2 me-mades a little as I was only wearing 1 me-made garment but carried my library books in a me-made bag. I'm in love with this dress and already plan on making another one, this time in printed jersey.

Dress: Me-made from Knipmode September 2009 no. 11
Bag: Me-made Charlie bag from burdastyle.com
Camisole: H & M since the neckline is a little too low for my liking



Outfit day 11:

I already made this top back in 2005 and now did an updated version. I still love this pattern, I just made it a little longer this time around.

Top: Me-made from Burda April 2005 no. 112
Skirt: Me-made same as on day 1
Necklace: H & M
Shoes: Deichmann

No comments:

Post a Comment