April 30, 2012

Preparing for Me-Made-May

May has not even started and I already panicked the last couple of days. All of a sudden we have summery degrees here in Germany and all of my plans of wearing my me-made items in layers have gone to waste. Even though, I have been sewing for a really long time and have many me-mades, my goal of wearing 2 me-made items every day is really pushing me. Luckily I'm having a pretty long weekend by taking today off and having a holiday tomorrow. In the end, I decided to finish some of my UFO's since they take in general less time than starting from scratch does. So I finished a T-shirt (that does not fit well), a Sorbetto top, replaced the broken zipper in one of my me-made dresses, and am currently working on a trenchcoat style jacket that is only missing the lining.

 

So this is what my closet looks like after I hung all my me-mades together. Here's a list of what I will be working with:

  • 7 Blazer
  • 14 Tops
  • 3 Waistcoats
  • 12 T-shirts
  • 6 blouses
  • 1 pair of shorts
  • 10 dresses
  • 9 skirts
Not too bad for Me-Made-May, let's see how many of those pieces will actually get worn during May :)

Are you taking part in Me-Made-May? How are you preparing for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment