May 23, 2010

Sunday bookmark no. 13

Oh my, another week flew by and I have made nothing new that I can show you. Plan job interview outfit is in full gear... So far, I have only sent out 1 application but they called me just a few days later and scheduled an interview. Fortunately, the interview is not until June which leaves me with enough time (fingers crossed here) to complete a whole new outfit.

This skirt made from black cotton satin is almost complete, it just needs some hand stitches and proper ironing. I hope that I can show it to you tomorrow. In addition, I also started a shirt which is a modified JJ blouse from Burdastyle. You know what that means... there is a tutorial coming up, if my modifications work out. Also in the planning is a jacket that will complete the whole outfit. It's quite difficult to find an outfit suitable for an interview in the fashion industry as most of the normal guides don't apply to this.


Now on to today's bookmark. This quick and easy nightie, top, dress or whatever you want it to be, is just perfect for the coming hot summer days. Ginger from Wiener Dog Tricks posted this great tutorial on Sew Mama Sew. Head on over to create your own version!

What have you been up to this week? I hope you have been more productive than me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment