April 11, 2010

Patrones Ferré Skirt

Cardigan: H & M

T-Shirt: Jette Joop

Scarf: Gift

Skirt: Selfmade

Shoes: Deichmann (reheeled)



Today I was meeting some of my friends in Cologne for coffee. I wanted today's outfit to be casual but dressed up as I don't get many reasons to dress up currently because I spend most of the day working on my master thesis.



The skirt is one of my favorite things I have ever sewn. It's a copy from a Ferré designer skirt from Patrones 272 and combines all things fashionable right now bows, exposed zippers and paperbag waists. Here are the original photo and the technical drawing:



Unfortunately, the skirt is not shown on a model and so you can only guess what the finished skirt will look like, while the technical drawing has not much to do with the final result. The pattern is almost straight and so the belt cinches the skirt to a paperbag waist. You can find the detailled review here on pattern review.

Happy sewing!

1 comment: