February 27, 2010

Time to say goodbye...


So, I finally started to pack yesterday afternoon even though I finished school on Wednesday. I'm having a really hard time to pack and leave France for good. It has been quite a rollercoaster ride. I absolutely hated it at first because it was difficult to get to know people at the beginning and now I don't want to go. Overall, it has been an experience I really don't want to miss and I made lots of great friends from many different countries.

Last night I had a goodby dinner with my class mates at a crêpe restaurant (delicious!) and tonight I will go out with some other friends. Monday morning I will leave for good...


Okay, back to packing!


I will post a finished sewing project and another sunday bookmark later this weekend!


Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment