February 21, 2010

Sunday bookmark - the first

Picture The Purl Bee


As there are so many how-tos and craft projects out there, which can be easily missed by the large space that is the worldwide web, I thought I would start a new category of post. Every Sunday I will post a project that I have bookmarked for myself for hopefully future creation. Mainly sewing but also some other craft projects.

This week's project are those adorable felt flower pillows created by the purl bee. She has also posted a great and understandable how-to for those at her blog. As I am quite sick of moving around every 6 to 12 months, I would love to create more things for a cozy apartment. Unfortunately, it will still take me at least another 6 months to get settled for good, so those projects will have to wait a little longer :(

I hope you are having a great Sunday! Feel free to share your own bookmarked projects with me, I would love to discover more!

No comments:

Post a Comment