October 13, 2009

Purple day

Cardigan: H & M
Top: Mango
Skirt: Mango
Tights: Aldi
Boots: Strauss Innovation

The daily outfit posts only seem to work, when I don't have classes early in the morning. On those I usually miss my and have to run out with half wet hair. So you will probably not get to see one every day but several times a week. Certainly working on my frequency of posting.

Today's outfit consists mainly of Mango due to there being a huge Mango outlet next to my school (why oh why?). Let's just say it like that it's about time again that I do another wardrobe refashion in order to save some money. Just can't resist the French fashion stores right now.

On the upside, I have started sewing again but it might take another week until you get to see results. So watch out for more to come!

Bonne soirée!


No comments:

Post a Comment