August 25, 2009

Paris on my mind...

And apparently not only on mine. As I keep on distracting myself online from packing for the big move to France (I hate moving), I stumble on a lot of Paris themed fashion. Here are just some examples


T-Shirt from Forever 21 Hoodie from Old Navy

Additionally, Burdastyle (formerly Burda World of Fashion) has dedicated a whole spread to Parisian fashion in its August issue. Here you can see some pics
Pics thanks to Burda, more here

So, is Paris once again the fashion capital of the world? Let me know what you think.
I'm definitely excited about moving to France soon, even though it's not directly Paris but just one hour away is not that far. The next weeks will be busy for me and probably won't get close to a sewing machine for some time. However, I will keep you updated on what is happening during my semester abroad. During the first two weeks of September I will attend the introduction program of my new college, ENSAIT at Roubaix. Then I'm off for two weeks until the lectures start in October. I will spent this time visiting my sister in North Carolina. So looking forward to this as I have not seen her for almost 2 years. Hopefully, I will also find the time to visit North Carolina State University in Raleigh, which is heaven for everybody studying textile technology. You will hear all about it over here.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Is fantasyic!!
    But... I don't understand english...
    Why?
    Because I'm fro Spanin.
    Thank you for read this Kommentare.
    Ah! I'm sorry!

    And, please, visit my BLOG, is: www.kikiiroop09.blogspot.com.
    Is in Spanish, Do you understand Spanish??
    Yes? No?
    ...
    Bye, bye!!

    IS FANTASTIC YOUR "Paris on my mind..."
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete