June 09, 2009

So much to do, so little time...

The Persistence of Time by Dali

First of all, sorry for being such a bad blogger lately. I will try to do better soon.


Currently, I'm all wrapped up in college work. The semester is nearing its end which means that I have to finish an important project, hold a presentation and prepare for exams in the next couple of weeks. Exams will start at the end of June until the middle of July. During this time you will probably not get to see much of me. However, after this I have some time until I start a semester abroad at the ENSAIT in Roubaix, France. Just one hour north of Paris! I'm really looking forward to my little "French adventure" but this also requires a lot of planning and organization beforehand.


Right now, I'm almost finished with a new jacket which I will post here as soon as it's done.


So hang in, there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment