June 30, 2009

Last day of wardrobe refashion

I can never walk by a piece of jersey in the remnant bin and this time it turned into this top from BWOF July 2008, total costs 3,50 €! I love working with jersey, it's so easy and quick once you get the hang on it.


Today is my last day of my 2-month pledge over at wardrobe refashion. The time went by really quickly and I didn't not crack down and bought any clothing. Yeah for me, however I could not keep my promise to buy no new fabric and only sew from my existing stash. Well, another goal to reach for my next time around. I won't sign up for the next round because I won't have any time posting for the next 3 weeks due to exam and after that I cannot promise to keep my hands from the gorgeous French fashion once I move there. Nevertheless, I would like to do this again as it was lots of fun, a good experience and wardrobe refashion certainly has a great sense of community.


Have a great day and keep your fingers crossed for me ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love working with jersey too! It's just so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that's why I only buy when it is on sale or a remnant.

    ReplyDelete