So I finally took some pictures of my graduation dress because the university takes forever to upload the "action" pics onto their homepage. For now the ones on the hanger will have to do. Hopefully I can upload some nicer pictures soon.
I really like the cut of the dress and think it's quite flattering for many body shapes but I'm glad I made a muslin of it beforehand. The skirt was ridiculously large. I had to modify the pattern pieces so that it was only 1.5 times as big as the waistband piece. In addition, I increased the dart in the bust area and deepened the neck line and armhole.
Certainly happy about the outcome and this way I could be certain that no other girl would wear the same dress ;-)